Daytona D.O.T Cruiser Motorcycle Helmet 3/4 Shell Root Beer Metal Flake
Our D.O.T. Daytona Cruiser 3/4 Shell Helmet In The Black Metal Flake, Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 218 Standards, And Is The Smallest D.O.T. 3/4 Shell Helmet Ever Made!! With 3 Different Shell Sizes, You're Sure To Get That Proportionate Fit!! Available Only With Removable, Snap On Gloss Black Bubble Visor. It Is Also Available In Soft Touch, Dull Black, Hi-Gloss Black And White, And Custom Colors; Gun Metal Grey Metallic And Silver Metallic, And Specialty Items; Graphics And Metal Flake. Free Head Wrap And Cloth Draw String Bag Included. Sizes Range From XS-2XL.
New!! Slim Line Design offering a sleek, contoured shell that hugs your head eliminating the mushroom look! Custom formed interior for X-treme Comfort.
- Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- The Smallest D.O.T. 3/4 Shell Helmet Ever Made!!
- With 3 Different Shell Sizes, You're Sure To Get That Proportionate Fit!!
- Moisture Wicking Fabric Keeps Your Head Cooler And More Comfortable.
- Reinforced Strap Retention System.
- Quick Release Lock With One Finger Release Lever For Easy Detachment.
- Nickel Plated Rolled Tubular Steel Rivets.
- Available Only With Removable, Snap On Gloss Black Bubble Visor.
- Includes 5 Snaps Instead Of The Standard 3 (For Use With Our Tear Off Shields, Click Here).
- Goggle Strap.
- Clear Lacquer Finish.
- Removable, Gloss Black Bubble Visor (Valued At $4.95). Optional Replacements/Colors Available, Click Here.
- Free Head Wrap (Valued At $5.95).
- Cloth Draw String Bag
Measuring your head is a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet.
A cloth tape measure may be used to make your initial measurements. The circumference of your head should be measured at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A ROUGH GUIDE AND NOT EXACT. THE SHAPE OF YOUR HEAD IS AS IMPORTANT AS THE MEASUREMENT WHICH MAY AFFECT THE FINAL FIT! THE FOLLOWING SIZES ARE AN APPROXIMATION AND ARE BASED ON AVERAGE HEAD SIZES. IN SOME CASES VARIATION MAY OCCUR.
|Head Circumference Inches||18 1/8' - 19'||19 1/8 '- 20'||20 1/8' - 21'||21 1/8' - 22'||22 1/8' - 23'||23 1/8' - 24'||24 1/8' - 25'||25 1/8' - 25 3/4'||25 7/8' - 26 1/4|
|Hat Sizes||5 3/4 - 6||6 1/8 - 6 3/8||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||6 3/4 - 7||7 - 7 1/4||7 3/8 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 8||8 - 8 1/8||8 1/8 - 8 1/4|