Daytona DOT Certified German Style Motorcycle Helmet Dull Black
Measuring your head is a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet.
Our D.O.T. Daytona German Helmet In The Soft Touch, Dull Black Finish, Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 218 Standards. It Is Also Available In Hi-Gloss Black. Free Head Wrap And Cloth Draw String Bag Included. Sizes Range From XS-XL.
- Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- Moisture Wicking Fabric Keeps Your Head Cooler And More Comfortable.
- Nylon Y-Strap D-Ring Retention System With Sliding Adjuster.
- Nickel Plated Rolled Tubular Steel Rivets.
- Soft Touch, Dull Black Finish.
- Free Head Wrap (Valued At $5.95).
- Cloth Draw String Bag
A cloth tape measure may be used to make your initial measurements. The circumference of your head should be measured at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A ROUGH GUIDE AND NOT EXACT. THE SHAPE OF YOUR HEAD IS AS IMPORTANT AS THE MEASUREMENT WHICH MAY AFFECT THE FINAL FIT! THE FOLLOWING SIZES ARE AN APPROXIMATION AND ARE BASED ON AVERAGE HEAD SIZES. IN SOME CASES VARIATION MAY OCCUR.
Share this product