$839 Fisher F70 Metal Detector with 10' Elliptical Search Coil
Fisher Metal Detectors
Fisher says “Use your F70 right out of the box.” The F70 is a very easy detector to set up, and very easy to use. Assemble detector, install 4AAbatteries (batteries NOT included) turn detector on. Toss a coin on theground, sweep coil back and forth over the coin a few times to get thefeel for how the detector responds. You’re pretty much ready to go treasure hunting. Considered an all around metal detector with all the functions you would use for:
- Coin Shooting: including Rings, and Jewelry.
- Relic Hunting: the search for historical artifacts.
- Gold Prospecting: from Alaska, western states and in the Appalachians.
- Cache Hunting: usually valuables & money buried in a strongbox, jar or other container.
- Shallow Water Hunting: waterproof search coil can be used in water 2 feet or less.
- CAUTION: Do NOT get the electric housing wet!
The F70 Has Many Great Features. Use it for Coin Shooting, Relic Hunting, GoldProspecting & More. Powerful Performance
Upgrade to 11” DDBi-Axial Coil for only $30 More
--Better Target Separation
--Big Footprint: CoverMore Ground Faster
--Better in MineralizedSoils
--Great for European HuntingConditions
YOUR PRICE: $649
Weare an authorized Fisher Metal Detector Dealer with over 8 years ofenjoying this hobby. We don't just sale them, we use them. Need helpdeciding - Email us with any questions about the products.